DANCE COMPANY PERFORMANCE ATTIRE
A Mt. Zion Performing Arts Dance Company Jacket is required for all Company Members. If you already have a jacket from previous years, it is not necessary to order a new one. You may order at anytime but jackets will not be available until details for the Production outfit are finalized. Click Here to Order
WEAR YOUR MT ZION PERFORMING ARTS WARM-UP JACKETS TO ALL VENUES
- NO JEWELRY!
- Bring make-up and make-up remover
- Bring nail polish remover
- Bring water and snacks
- Bring shoes for each technique
- Bring extra tights, socks, and leotards
- Bring your SMILES!
- DO NOT wear your costume or performance shoes anywhere else but to perform.
- DO NOT WASH costume, just spot clean them if needed.
- DO NOT wear jewelry or nail polish.
- No WRINKLES in costumes for performances. Please steam or iron on low heat (or with a towel) to protect the costume/fabric.
- Costumes should be in a garment bag to keep from wrinkling.
- Girls – please plan on wearing a leotard and tights under all costumes unless otherwise specified.
- Hair ties need to be the same color as your hair.
- Bobby pins need to be the same color as your hair.
- Hat pins need to be the same color as your head accessory.
- Always carry hairspray and gel.
- Will be ordered by the studio (cost is $25). Only new students are required to get a kit as long as you still have yours from previous years.
- If you need a kit, please let us know no later than the first day of class.
- Students MUST only wear the colors from their kit. Any other make-up must be approved by the dance director.
PERFORMING ARTS NEWS
Sign-up to receive our e-newsletter and stay up-to-date with our latest news and events happening at Mt Zion Performing Arts!