“Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say, ‘In what way have we robbed You?’ In tithes and offerings. You are cursed with a curse, for you have robbed Me, even this whole nation. Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and try Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:8-10 NKJV
Thank you for making a commitment to God, and His church, through your tithes and offerings! When we give our finances to the Lord as part of our worship, we establish a foundation of confidence in His provision for our lives. Giving our tithe to God honors Him as the source of our supply and is a demonstration of our faith. Throughout the Word, we can see admonitions to give; even the type of giver Jesus desires us to be, but Deuteronomy 28:12-13 reminds us of God’s plan for blessing. Make a commitment to your giving and experience His blessing!
You may set up a reoccurring donation or send a one-time donation using our eMail address: email@example.com. Here is how:
- Send all donations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be sure to let us know in the memo field if the money is for a special purpose such as the building fund.
- If this is your first time giving with us, please be sure to send us your contact information (address and phone number) so we can be sure to get you a contribution statement at year end.
- From your financial institution: Log into your on line banking account. Go to ‘send money via eMail’ or ‘send money using Zelle’. Enter our eMail address and follow all steps.
- Not supported by your bank?
- Use your PayPal account and select ‘Send Money to Friends and Family’.
- Create a profile on ClearXChange and link your bank account (registration is free and there are no processing fees to send or receive money).
- Use our Authorization for Fixed Withdrawals Form (this form should only be used for reoccurring, fixed withdrawals on a weekly or monthly basis). Once completed, drop the form in the offering plate, fax it to Sheri at 248.391.3788, or mail it to Mt. Zion Church, Attn: Sheri, 4900 Maybee Road, Clarkston, MI 48348.
Having trouble? Call Sona at the church office at 248.391.6166 for assistance.